Intro to Creatine Monohydrate
Creatine Monohydrate has been known for mass gains and increased muscular performance. This supplement will not give you a bulky body however it will boost your workout performance as you will feel less tired and more energetic post workout. As a pre workout it will simply replenish your energy stores. Creatine Monohydrate is an amino acid driven compound which is stored in the brain and skeletal muscles. It is also known as the “short-term fuel” of the body. Sources of Creatine are mostly found in animal sources such as meat and fish. Let us find out how it is helpful in enhancing the workout performance of fitness enthusiasts as well as giving them a spike to their growth chart in the fitness industry.
How is Creatine Helpful for Fitness Freaks?
Creatine Monohydrate has a lot to do with ATP. Adenosine Triphospate (ATP) is the most basic form of energy which plays a fundamental role in muscle functioning. The science behind this magical supplement is indeed very interesting. Let us get a glimpse of it in this image:-
From the image, we can conclude that Creatine helps in the production of energy to complete the workout. However, please note that it is more useful for spurts and longer workouts will require replenishing glycogen stores. Now let us see the benefits of consuming this supplement:
- It acts like an oxidative buffer preventing tissue damage.
- Provides a temporarily quick source of energy which we call as a “boost” for intense exercises; thus giving us explosive energy for around 10 seconds which is enough to give an edge to the workout performance.
- Creatine being a short-span energy provider is best for intense workouts such as weight lifting, sprints, dead lifts or explosive box jumps.
- It supports the formation of new proteins which in turn helps in creating new muscle mass.
- It reduces the muscle breakdown and helps retain muscle during exercise.
- It increases the ability to perform more exercises and lift heavier weights in your training sessions.
- It comes from a vegetarian source. Therefore, vegetarians can be at peace.
Directions for Consumption
- We thought of adding the directions for consumption as most people are unaware when to consume the product. Creatine Monohydrate powder can be consumed along with a fruit juice, protein or water.
- As far as pre-workout is concerned, it can be consumed 30-60 minutes before workouts.
- You can take your Creatine immediately after your workouts to prevent muscle soreness and rebuild the damaged tissues as soon as possible so that you are ready to kill it the next day in the gym.
- Consuming it pre-workout will give you an energy boost during your training sessions to complete your reps.
- However, if your goal is recover from your intense workouts, it is preferable to consume it as a post-workout supplement.
CREATINE AND ATP WORK HAND IN HAND- TEAM NUTRIFYT