Whey Protein Concentrate
Whey Protein Concentrate is the most cost effective and popular form of whey protein. We are all aware that whey proteins are nothing but a by-product of cheese production being very rich in amino acids and of high biological value protein. Whey Protein Concentrate is a bodybuilding supplement which is most commonly used to increase the intake of proteins which is not fulfilled by the diet. Its goal is to increase the size of muscles making a person look more like “Hulk”.
Whey Protein is divided into three types: Concentrate, Isolate, and Hydrolysate.
Whey Protein Concentrates have a low level of fat and cholesterol but higher levels of Carbohydrates and Protein content up to 50% in general and a high lactose content.
However, Isolates contain maximum percentage of Proteins up to 90% and contains less lactose and fat. They are deficit of many nutrients compared to Whey Protein Concentrates. On the other hand, Hydrolysates are pre-digested form of protein, so, it gets absorbed faster.
General Benefits of Whey Protein Concentrates
- Whey Concentrates help in the weight loss process by providing a good satiety and keeping the stomach full.
- Proteins are macronutrients that increase the energy expenditure by 80–100 calories per day removing a total of approximately 440 calories from our daily diet.
- Whey Protein Concentrates help to increase the fat loss thus helping in preserving lean muscle mass.
- Whey Proteins are a pool of essential amino acids particularly the amino acid cysteine. The latter raises levels of the antioxidant glutathione thus giving health benefits.
Requirement of Whey Protein Concentrates During Workout Sessions
Whey Protein Concentrates help to boost the workout performance. Let us find out in details how:
- It is meant to increase muscle mass and strength.
- Most useful for athletes, bodybuilders, fitness models, fitness freaks- to improve their workout performance during the training sessions.
- Whey Protein Concentrates increase the muscular strength by building more cells thus boosting the muscle growth.
- Anabolic hormones are activated when one consumes whey protein concentrates. During workouts, these hormones are released which in return promotes muscular growth.
- The amino acid Leucine found in abundant amounts in whey protein concentrates helps in the production of protein which strengthens the muscles during intense workouts.
- Whey protein is the simplest form of protein assuring fast absorption when compared to other forms of proteins.
How much Whey Protein Concentrates can fulfill your goal?
- Whey Protein Concentrates can be consumed before, after or during a workout. The goal of such protein is to increase the production of Muscle protein after a training session.
- The diet should also be providing ample amounts of proteins. Whey Protein Concentrates supplement not only your diet but workout sessions as well.
- It is best to consume 2 scoops per day or as per your dietician’s recommendations.
WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATES ARE MUSCLE GROWING AGENTS- TEAM NUTRIFYT