MightyX Anabolic Mass Gainer is a perfect blend of whey protein and milk Protein; fortified with Glutamine, Creatine, Minerals & Vitamins; all of which would provide essential Nutrition for maximum Mass Gain and lean muscle Growth. Each serving is power packed with 10g of Protein and 36.5g of carbohydrates to support and repair worn out cells. It supports endurance, recovery and general health with amino acids coming from its rich protein blend. It contains Lactase & Protease digestive enzymes to aid digestion & enhance metabolism. It promotes Lean Muscle Gain & provides strength and energy during workouts. It also enhances immune system and boosts muscle growth by stimulating maximum protein synthesis. Encourages bone growth and helps to prevent Osteoporosis.
Directions for preparation:
- Add 1 scoop to 200-250 ml of water or milk.
- Stir with spoon or use a shaker or use a Blender to blend for 20-30 seconds or until completely dispersed, then drink immediately.
- Recommended Serving: 2-3 scoops per day for optimal results.
- One can take MightyX Anabolic mass gainer in between the meals as a snack; also Pre-workout or Post-workout.
Daily Value Features:
|Number of Scoops per Container||20|
MightyX Anabolic Mass Gainer - Nutritional Information
|Amount Per Serving||Serving Size: 1 Scoop (50g)||Per (100g)|
While using Blender: By adding a few high energy ingredients to your shake, you can blend up a delicious meal. Try adding fresh fruits (bananas, strawberries, etc.), peanut butter, yogurt, almonds, or other such ingredients.
Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have known medical conditions (including kidney or liver diseases), or are taking prescription or OTC medication(s), consult with a doctor before taking this product.
|Number of Scoops per Container||20|
|Composition||Dairy Whitener, Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Concentrate, Sucrose, Barley Malt, Soy Protein Isolate, Cocoa Po powder, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Glutamine, Stablizer (INS415), Digestive Enzymes (Protease and lactase)|
|Protein Type||Weight Gainers/Mass Gainers|
|Particulars||Units||Anabolic Mass Gainer (Per 100g)||Anabolic Mass Gainer (Per 50g)|
|Glutamine & Precursors||mg||0||0|
1. Should I use a mass gainer?
- It depends on a lot of things. If the diet does not deliver the right amount of proteins to the body, it is advised to use mass gainers.
- Food is anabolic. Food is the first line of defence for the body. If the meals are not in order, then supplements just aren’t going to work as effectively.
- A mass gaining supplement is not meant to be a substitute for food. It should “supplement” your existing food/meal plan.
2. So then who should use a mass gainer?
- A mass gainer can be used to add extra to the diet. It might be a convenience issue—it’s a lot easier to mix up a pre-made shake than prepare a full meal. A solid mass gainer, because it digests quickly and efficiently (improved “gastric emptying”), will make it possible to eat another meal without feeling overly “full”. Food like oatmeal and beef, for example, take a while to digest.
3. What should one look for in a mass gainer?
- A mass gainer should provide a nutritionally dense blend of the core macronutrients (i.e., protein, carbohydrates and essential fats).
- Second, it should be low in simple sugars and high in complex carbohydrates.
- Third, it should contain high quality proteins such as whey and casein--these provide both a quick and a sustained release of key amino acids into the body.
- Fat content should also not be overlooked since added essential fats help to increase the calories of each shake and aid in natural hormone production.
4. When is the right time to use a mass gainer?
- There really is no “right” time. Depending on the goals that have been determined, a mass gainer can be taken first thing in the morning, between meals, post-workout or before bed.
5. How often should I use a mass gainer?
- A mass gainer is to be used to supplement the calories that the body is already getting from a balanced, bodybuilding diet consisting of numerous daily whole food feedings.
- Depending on the diet and particular goals, consuming anywhere from one to three times daily can lead to marked improvements.