MightyX Pro Mass Gainer helps to fuel stormy lift. It is reinforced with Glutamine, Creatine, minerals & vitamins. MightyX Pro Mass Gainer enables to fire of quick muscle gain in bodybuilders. Each serving provides 5g of Protein and 35g of carbohydrates to support and repairworn-out cells. The Perfect blend of Glutamine & its precursors, which supports lean mass gains,recovery & immune system function. This instantized mass gainer makes a gigantic post-workout and between meals shake.
Directions for preparation:
- Add 1 scoop to 200-250 ml of water or milk.
- Stir with a spoon or use a shaker or use a Blender to blend for 20-30 seconds oruntil completely dispersed, then drink immediately.
- Recommended Serving: 2-3 scoops per day for optimal results.
- One can take MightyX Anabolic mass gainer in between the meals as a snack; alsoPre-workout or Post-workout.
Daily Value Features:
|Number of Scoops per Container||60|
MightyX Anabolic Mass Gainer - Nutritional Information
|Amount Per Serving||Serving Size: 1 Scoop (50g)||Per (100g)|
While using Blender: By adding a few high energy ingredients to your shake, you canblend up a delicious meal. Try adding fresh fruits (bananas, strawberries, etc.), peanutbutter, yogurt, almonds, or other such ingredients.
Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have knownmedical conditions (including kidney or liver diseases), or are taking prescription orOTC medication(s), consult with a doctor before taking this product.
|Number of Scoops per Container||60|
Maltodextrin, Dairy Whitener, Whey ProteinConcentrate, Sucrose, Barley Malt, Soy Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder, Creatine Monohydrate, Stablizer (INS415), Digestive Enzymes (Protease and lactase).
|Protein Type||Weight Gainers/Mass Gainers|
1. What is MightyX Pro Mass Gainer?
- The new reformulated MightyX Pro Mass Gainer is the ultimate mass gain formula that empowers you to grow big and muscular.
- The high-protein pro blend consists of slow-medium and fast release protein types.
- Along with complex carbs, digestive enzymes and 13.5g sugar in each serving, MightyX Mass Gainer supplies 210 calories per serving derived from clean sources for transforming the physique of the bodybuilding enthusiasts
2. How is MightyX Mass Gainer XXL different from previous gainers?
- The bodybuilding fan is sure that the calories supplied in MightyX Pro Mass Gainer come from clean sources, like complex carbs, amino acids other than simple carbs..
3. How to consume MightyX Mass Gainer XXL?
- Add 2 heaping scoops (50g) of MightyX Pro Mass Gainer to 200ml of skimmed milk or cold water. Blend for 45-60 seconds for a thick and creamy shake. Take 1 - 3 such shakes per day or as suggested by a nutritionist to build mass.
- BREAKFAST: Take MightyX Pro Mass Gainer along with breakfast for an energetic day.
- IN BETWEEN MEALS: Drink one shake of MightyX Pro Mass Gainer to maintain a positive nitrogen balance and to support a high-calorie diet.
- BEDTIME: One shake
USER GUIDE:Protein Requirements
Proteins are macro nutrients and their requirements vary depending on an individual's age, gender, weight, physiological status and the nature of the workout one does. It is a good practise to calculate the number of calories required daily by the body and distribute the protein requirements evenly in all meals. This can be done by calculating the BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) and applying the Harris-Benedict Principle.Step 1- Calculating BMR:
|Men||BMR=66.4730 + (13.7516 x weight in kg) + (5.0033 x height in cm) – (6.7550 x age in years)|
|Women||BMR = 655.0955 + (9.5634 x weight in kg) + (1.8496 x height in cm) – (4.6756 x age in years)|
Step 2- Applying the Harris-Benedict Principle to calculate the daily calorie requirements
The following table depicts the calculation of recommended daily calorie intake of an individual to maintain optimum weight.
|Little to no exercise||Daily calorie needs = BMR x 1.2|
|Light exercise (1-3 days per week)||Daily calorie needs = BMR x 1.375|
|Moderate exercise (4-5 days per week)||Daily calorie needs = BMR x 1.55|
|Heavy exercise (6-7 days per week)||Daily calorie needs = BMR x 1.725|
|Very heavy exercise (twice per day, heavy workouts)||Daily calorie needs = BMR x 1.9|
The timing of consumption
It is a good practise to consume whey protein after a workout in the morning. However, if you are exercising vigorously every day, it is best to consume a whey protein shake few minutes after the workout. The recommendation of protein according to the National Strength and Conditioning Association is least 15g after each workout. The body is exhausted immediately after exercise and the glycogen stores are depleted. In such a state, carbohydrates act like glycogen replenishing sources. Due to added digestive enzymes, whey protein is quickly absorbed making it a perfect choice for a post work out drink.How to Store Whey Protein?
It is better to store whey protein under a cool and dry place. Do not keep in warm temperatures as proteins denature and it may cause allergies in certain people.Can there be Allergies?
Whichever whey protein you consume, it is mandate to read the label and consult your doctor or dietician before consuming any new supplement or diet. The 3 varieties of whey proteins contains many added ingredients. Therefore, it is important to know what your body is able to process or if you have any allergies to some foods.
- BSA (bovine serum albumin) might be a possible spark for IDDM. Some studies have found that children developing IDDM had increased levels of anti-BSA antibodies. However, there are no increases studies in anti-BSA in IDDM children. Therefore, the exact role of BSA in IDDM development remains unclear.
- There is no research which supports the idea of kidney damage. However, some researchers warn against an excess of protein intake (>2g/kg of body weight per day).
- Increased risk of dehydration with excessive intake of Whey protein.
- Possible risk of calcium loss. Consuming very large amounts of protein intake can result in increased acid production. To decrease the acidity, calcium is released from bone as a buffer.
These side effects can generally be lightened by monitoring your total protein intake and knowing any possible food allergies that you may have. If a very small dose of Whey protein persistently causes stomach or gastro intestinal issues, it can be considered trying a different Whey protein supplement or addition of a digestive enzyme along with the whey protein.
Whey protein is a popular supplement. Whey protein is a by-product of the cheese. Whey protein isolate is the purest form of whey protein among whey concentrate, isolate and hydrolysate.Whey Protein & Benefits
Heavy muscle builders are in continuous search of whey protein rich in proteins which contain fewer fats and is in its purest form. Whey protein isolate is ideal for them as it not only has a very good amino acid profile which helps in the recovery of muscles and gaining muscle mass, especially after strenuous exercises. Whey protein also strengthens the immune system and helps the body to fight against infections.Gain in Lean Muscle Mass
A perfect supplement to have when aiming for lean muscle mass is whey protein. It contains good quality amino acids. These amino acids are crucial for building up lean muscle mass. The whey protein helps to accelerate the muscle recovery process after heavy workouts as it aids the production of muscle protein. Whey protein isolate can be taken before and after workouts. It can be taken to enhance workout results and replace the lost energy and muscle proteins back, respectively.Increased Energy and Workout Performance
It increases strength and energy required to perform for longer hours thus enhancing the performance.Weight Loss
For a weight loss program, a diet which is rich in protein, relatively low in fats and carbs is required. The most challenging part of a weight loss programme is to resist the cravings for the in-between meals. Whey protein becomes an ideal supplement which helps to lose the extra pounds and keeps you satisfied for long cravings. Whey protein isolate is ideal for building muscles and lose weight. If you are aiming for these, then whey protein isolate is your best guide. Whey protein contains 20% of whey and 80% of casein. Whey protein is a mixture of globular proteins that have been separated from the milk serum during production. Whey protein contains a pool of BCAAs. The BCAAs consist of 35% of the essential amino acids. Therefore, Whey protein is of high biological value.TYPES OF WHEY PROTEIN
There are 3 types of Whey Proteins:
- Concentrate (Whey Protein Concentrate): Produced via ultrafiltration of whey with 80 % protein, lactose (4-8%), fat, minerals, and moisture.
- Isolates (Whey Protein Isolates): Produced by a variety of membrane filtration techniques with 90% protein, lactose-free and fat-free. Thus, suitable for individuals with lactose intolerance. Whey isolate is the purest form of whey as it has the water and non-protein parts discarded. Therefore, it contains more than 90% whey protein, and fewer fats and lactose. It is suitable for people suffering from lactose intolerance and those who are aspiring to lose weight.
- Hydrolysate (Whey Protein Hydrolysate): Produced via enzymatic hydrolysis of either Whey Protein Concentrates or Whey Protein Isolates. Since the peptide bonds are separated, the digestion and absorption time are reduced making the protein pre-digestible. Highly-hydrolysed whey may be less allergenic than other forms of whey.
Whey proteins are natural protein which promotes strong immunity and muscle recovery. Benefits of Whey protein:
- Aids in fast digestion.
- Whey protein is a high-quality protein which promotes the building of proteins and effective gain of protein in tissues.
- Enhances the immune system
- Pool of BCAAs – the reason for the production of glutamine which is the initial fuel of the immune system and stimulation of protein synthesis in muscle.
- Provides a rich source of cysteine that boosts antioxidant production and improves performance.
- The chief storage form of energy for all types of physical activities.
- Within the liver, higher levels of glycogen stores are stimulated
- Stress factors and bone health maintenance are taken care of as whey protein provides a source of bio-available calcium which also prevents stress fractures experienced by many athletes during training.
- Concentration power and memory is improved in elderly adults.
- The chances of fractures are less in older women while consuming a diet high in proteins as a bone mineral loss is radically reduced.
- Weight loss is stimulated in overweight individuals without decreasing muscle mass.
- Ameliorate the GI immunity of infants by increasing levels of beneficial flora.
- The duration of crying in infants with colic may be reduced by hydrolysed Whey protein formula.
Weight Management and Body Composition
- High biological protein is provided for weight loss.
- Pool of BCAAs which promote fat loss and encourage lean muscle tissue.
- The antibody response of the intestinal tract is increased.
- Consist of a pool of BCAAs for the production of glutamine to fuel the immune system.
Gastrointestinal Health (Gut Health)
- Protective effect against ulcers and other gastric mucosal injuries.
- Easily digestible protein as compared to casein
- High biological value protein suitable for lactose intolerant individuals
Few factors are important to be considered before purchasing whey protein:Lactose Intolerance: If you are lactose intolerant, whey protein isolate is the best choice of protein for you.
Weight Loss: You are wanting to lose weight but do not want to lose the lean muscle structure, then you should choose Whey protein isolates.
Vegetarians: The richest sources of proteins are red meat and fish. Fulfilling the entire protein requirement of a vegetarian is difficult. For those individuals, Whey protein becomes a good choice as their protein intake is limited to vegetables only.
|Particulars||Units||Anabolic Mass Gainer (Per 100g)||Anabolic Mass Gainer (Per 50g)|
|Glutamine & Precursors||mg||0||0|