Best Protein Powder Supplement for BodybuildingProteins are macronutrients. About 1 to 1.2 grams per kg of body weight protein are required by the body. There are several functions of proteins, however, primarily required for the building and maintenance of muscles. It also acts as a secondary source of energy and is an integral part of many reactions in the body (enzymes), etc...
How are Protein Supplements essential in the bodybuilding process?Proteins are required for muscle building and if a person is deficit in proteins, a condition called as “muscle wastage” occurs where proteins are being used as a source of energy and muscles are being wasted instead of fat for giving energy to the body. While providing ample protein to the body, the longer training sessions seem less tiring and performance of the athlete increases day by day. What type of protein is best for workouts and Muscle Gain?
The simplest form of protein is amino acid. You might have heard of the tern whey protein. Well, whey protein consists of a pool of amino acids. There are three types of best whey protein for muscle gain:
- Whey Protein Concentrate: Low fat, low Carbs, protein (30-90%)
- Whey Protein Hydrolysate: Pre-digested form of protein therefore most easily digested to other forms of proteins.
- Whey Protein Isolate: Processed to remove all fat, protein (at least 90%)
Which is the best protein for muscle gain?MightyX is a brand of bodybuilding supplements providing you everything under one shelter. We are here giving you 100% Quality assurance and authenticity guarantee. It will help you to gain lean muscle mass and strengthen your daily workout. You can visit us online at www.nutrifyt.com and can buy protein powder supplement with bumper offers and discounts.
List of Some Best Protein Powder for BodybuildingAt MightyX, we take care of all your needs and your specific protein requirements. Presenting you our range of Protein Products along with their prices, percentage protein and SKUs.
|Product Name||% Protein||SKU||UOM||MRP|
|100% Whey Protein||80%||1||lbs||1599|
|100% Whey Protein||80%||2||lbs||2949|
|100% Whey Protein||80%||5||lbs||7199|
|Power Whey Protein||65%||2||lbs||2599|
|Power Whey Protein||65%||5||lbs||5899|
|Gold Whey Protein||50%||2||lbs||2099|
|Gold Whey Protein||50%||5||lbs||4799|
The three types of MightyX Whey Proteins have different protein percentages. Which one should you take?
- 100% Whey Protein (with 80% Protein) - This is an ideal protein for hardcore bodybuilders who spend more than an hour in their training and also suitable for sports preparations.
- Power Whey Protein (with 65% Protein) - Contains all 3 types of whey proteins and is ideal for an intense workout. It also contains BCAAs, when consumed post workout will help to replenish glycogen stores.
- Gold Whey Protein (with 50% Protein) – This contains whey protein concentrate and had added digestive enzymes to assist with the protein digestion. The protein used is a high biological value one: having all the essential amino acids in one plate.
To prepare one serving, you simply have to add 250 ml of cold water to one serving (1 scoop) of the whey protein and shake well in your shaker. These proteins can be consumed both pre and post workout and will help you achieve your target in a minimum time with excellent nutrition profile keeping you fit and ready for the next war.
NOW PROTEIN POWDER ONLINE SHOPPING IS MADE USER FRIENDLY ON OUR NEW WEB PORTAL WWW.NUTRIFYT.COM