The great tasting high quality, non-fat protein blend is an ideal way to meet your protein requirement throughout the day. It provides a full 20g of protein per serving, plus essential nutrients to assist with your fitness goals, to help satisfy hunger and give you lasting energy. Loaded with 24 Vitamins and Minerals & All amino acids as well as protective antioxidants. It has test quality Whey Process with high protein efficiency ratio and high biological value. It promotes Lean Muscle Gain & provides strength and energy during workouts. It also enhances immune system and boosts muscle growth by stimulating maximum protein synthesis. Encourages bone growth and helps to prevent Osteoporosis. It helps lower cholesterol & triglycerides.
Directions for preparation:
- Blend on stir 1 scoop (40 grams) of Gold Whey Protein with 250 ml of water or skim/toned milk and enjoy!
- Take mid-morning and/or mid-afternoon to help meet your daily protein requirements. "Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place..
- Recommended Serving: 1-2 scoops per day for optimal results..
Daily Value Features:
|Number of Scoops per Container||23|
MightyX Anabolic Mass Gainer - Nutritional Information
|Amount Per Serving||Serving Size: 1 Scoop (50g)||Per (100g)|
While using Blender: By adding a few high energy ingredients to your shake, you can blend up a delicious meal. Try adding fresh fruits (bananas, strawberries, etc.), peanut butter, yogurt, almonds or other such ingredients.
Not intended for use by person under the age of 18. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, having known medical conditions (including kidney or liver diseases) or are taking prescription or OTC medication(s), consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
|Number of Scoops per Container||20|
|Composition||Whey Protein Concentrate 80%, Milk Solid, maltodextrin, Cocoa Solids, Creatine Monohydrate, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum|
|Protein Type||Whey Protein|
USER GUIDE:Protein Requirements
Proteins are macro nutrients and their requirements vary depending on an individual's age, gender, weight, physiological status and the nature of the workout one does. It is a good practise to calculate the number of calories required daily by the body and distribute the protein requirements evenly in all meals. This can be done by calculating the BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) and applying the Harris-Benedict Principle.Step 1- Calculating BMR:
|Men||BMR=66.4730 + (13.7516 x weight in kg) + (5.0033 x height in cm) – (6.7550 x age in years)|
|Women||BMR = 655.0955 + (9.5634 x weight in kg) + (1.8496 x height in cm) – (4.6756 x age in years)|
Step 2- Applying the Harris-Benedict Principle to calculate the daily calorie requirements
The following table depicts the calculation of recommended daily calorie intake of an individual to maintain optimum weight.
|Little to no exercise||Daily calorie needs = BMR x 1.2|
|Light exercise (1-3 days per week)||Daily calorie needs = BMR x 1.375|
|Moderate exercise (4-5 days per week)||Daily calorie needs = BMR x 1.55|
|Heavy exercise (6-7 days per week)||Daily calorie needs = BMR x 1.725|
|Very heavy exercise (twice per day, heavy workouts)||Daily calorie needs = BMR x 1.9|
The timing of consumption
It is a good practise to consume whey protein after a workout in the morning. However, if you are exercising vigorously every day, it is best to consume a whey protein shake few minutes after the workout. The recommendation of protein according to the National Strength and Conditioning Association is least 15g after each workout. The body is exhausted immediately after exercise and the glycogen stores are depleted. In such a state, carbohydrates act like glycogen replenishing sources. Due to added digestive enzymes, whey protein is quickly absorbed making it a perfect choice for a post work out drink.How to Store Whey Protein?
It is better to store whey protein under a cool and dry place. Do not keep in warm temperatures as proteins denature and it may cause allergies in certain people.Can there be Allergies?
Whichever whey protein you consume, it is mandate to read the label and consult your doctor or dietician before consuming any new supplement or diet. The 3 varieties of whey proteins contains many added ingredients. Therefore, it is important to know what your body is able to process or if you have any allergies to some foods.
- BSA (bovine serum albumin) might be a possible spark for IDDM. Some studies have found that children developing IDDM had increased levels of anti-BSA antibodies. However, there are no increases studies in anti-BSA in IDDM children. Therefore, the exact role of BSA in IDDM development remains unclear.
- There is no research which supports the idea of kidney damage. However, some researchers warn against an excess of protein intake (>2g/kg of body weight per day).
- Increased risk of dehydration with excessive intake of Whey protein.
- Possible risk of calcium loss. Consuming very large amounts of protein intake can result in increased acid production. To decrease the acidity, calcium is released from bone as a buffer.
These side effects can generally be lightened by monitoring your total protein intake and knowing any possible food allergies that you may have. If a very small dose of Whey protein persistently causes stomach or gastro intestinal issues, it can be considered trying a different Whey protein supplement or addition of a digestive enzyme along with the whey protein.
Whey protein is a popular supplement. Whey protein is a by-product of the cheese. Whey protein isolate is the purest form of whey protein among whey concentrate, isolate and hydrolysate.Whey Protein & Benefits
Heavy muscle builders are in continuous search of whey protein rich in proteins which contain fewer fats and is in its purest form. Whey protein isolate is ideal for them as it not only has a very good amino acid profile which helps in the recovery of muscles and gaining muscle mass, especially after strenuous exercises. Whey protein also strengthens the immune system and helps the body to fight against infections.Gain in Lean Muscle Mass
A perfect supplement to have when aiming for lean muscle mass is whey protein. It contains good quality amino acids. These amino acids are crucial for building up lean muscle mass. The whey protein helps to accelerate the muscle recovery process after heavy workouts as it aids the production of muscle protein. Whey protein isolate can be taken before and after workouts. It can be taken to enhance workout results and replace the lost energy and muscle proteins back, respectively.Increased Energy and Workout Performance
It increases strength and energy required to perform for longer hours thus enhancing the performance.Weight Loss
For a weight loss program, a diet which is rich in protein, relatively low in fats and carbs is required. The most challenging part of a weight loss programme is to resist the cravings for the in-between meals. Whey protein becomes an ideal supplement which helps to lose the extra pounds and keeps you satisfied for long cravings. Whey protein isolate is ideal for building muscles and lose weight. If you are aiming for these, then whey protein isolate is your best guide. Whey protein contains 20% of whey and 80% of casein. Whey protein is a mixture of globular proteins that have been separated from the milk serum during production. Whey protein contains a pool of BCAAs. The BCAAs consist of 35% of the essential amino acids. Therefore, Whey protein is of high biological value.TYPES OF WHEY PROTEIN
There are 3 types of Whey Proteins:
- Concentrate (Whey Protein Concentrate): Produced via ultrafiltration of whey with 80 % protein, lactose (4-8%), fat, minerals, and moisture.
- Isolates (Whey Protein Isolates): Produced by a variety of membrane filtration techniques with 90% protein, lactose-free and fat-free. Thus, suitable for individuals with lactose intolerance. Whey isolate is the purest form of whey as it has the water and non-protein parts discarded. Therefore, it contains more than 90% whey protein, and fewer fats and lactose. It is suitable for people suffering from lactose intolerance and those who are aspiring to lose weight.
- Hydrolysate (Whey Protein Hydrolysate): Produced via enzymatic hydrolysis of either Whey Protein Concentrates or Whey Protein Isolates. Since the peptide bonds are separated, the digestion and absorption time are reduced making the protein pre-digestible. Highly-hydrolysed whey may be less allergenic than other forms of whey.
Whey proteins are natural protein which promotes strong immunity and muscle recovery. Benefits of Whey protein:
- Aids in fast digestion.
- Whey protein is a high-quality protein which promotes the building of proteins and effective gain of protein in tissues.
- Enhances the immune system
- Pool of BCAAs – the reason for the production of glutamine which is the initial fuel of the immune system and stimulation of protein synthesis in muscle.
- Provides a rich source of cysteine that boosts antioxidant production and improves performance.
- The chief storage form of energy for all types of physical activities.
- Within the liver, higher levels of glycogen stores are stimulated
- Stress factors and bone health maintenance are taken care of as whey protein provides a source of bio-available calcium which also prevents stress fractures experienced by many athletes during training.
- Concentration power and memory is improved in elderly adults.
- The chances of fractures are less in older women while consuming a diet high in proteins as a bone mineral loss is radically reduced.
- Weight loss is stimulated in overweight individuals without decreasing muscle mass.
- Ameliorate the GI immunity of infants by increasing levels of beneficial flora.
- The duration of crying in infants with colic may be reduced by hydrolysed Whey protein formula.
Weight Management and Body Composition
- High biological protein is provided for weight loss.
- Pool of BCAAs which promote fat loss and encourage lean muscle tissue.
- The antibody response of the intestinal tract is increased.
- Consist of a pool of BCAAs for the production of glutamine to fuel the immune system.
Gastrointestinal Health (Gut Health)
- Protective effect against ulcers and other gastric mucosal injuries.
- Easily digestible protein as compared to casein
- High biological value protein suitable for lactose intolerant individuals
Few factors are important to be considered before purchasing whey protein:Lactose Intolerance: If you are lactose intolerant, whey protein isolate is the best choice of protein for you.
Weight Loss: You are wanting to lose weight but do not want to lose the lean muscle structure, then you should choose Whey protein isolates.
Vegetarians: The richest sources of proteins are red meat and fish. Fulfilling the entire protein requirement of a vegetarian is difficult. For those individuals, Whey protein becomes a good choice as their protein intake is limited to vegetables only.
|Particulars||Units||Anabolic Mass Gainer (Per 100g)||Anabolic Mass Gainer (Per 50g)|
|Glutamine & Precursors||mg||0||0|
1. How MightyX Whey Gold is different?
- MightyX Gold Whey Gold offers 20g protein in a 40g scoop.
- The source of protein comes from a blend of proteins, such as whey protein concentrate and isolate.
- With only whey protein isolate in MightyX Whey Gold, this protein ensures that the fitness champions, bodybuilders and athletes get a protein as pure as gold.
2. What are the highlights of MightyX Whey Gold?
- MightyX Whey Gold meets the high protein needs of our fitness enthusiasts with the purest protein, whey protein isolate. .
- A 40g scoop of MightyX Whey Gold contains 20g protein, 16.8g carbs and 0.8g of fat, thereby ensuring that you get more amount of pure protein per scoop.
- Digestive enzymes improve the rate of protein digestion, thereby making sure that you are able to absorb more protein content from your MightyX Whey Gold.
- MightyX Whey Gold delivers what it promises with a proof of authentication. You may visit the website to access NABL approved report on the genuineness of protein availability in each scoop of the pack.
3. Why should I take MightyX Whey Gold, when I am eating protein rich foods?
- Contrary to your belief, muscles are not built in the gym. When you work out you cause microscopic injuries to the muscle tissues. At this time, your muscles are particularly sensitive to the repair nutrient, such as high-quality whey protein isolate found in MightyX Whey Gold.
- When you drink MightyX Whey Gold after your workout, you make sure that your muscles will start the repair work in a short while, because MightyX Whey Gold gets absorbed at a faster rate in your body than any other whey protein.
- In addition, protein-rich foods take time to digest and come with extra calories. If you are counting your calories, MightyX Whey Gold is for you as it helps you fulfil your protein requirement in fewer calories. A serving of MightyX Whey Gold has 157.6 kcal.
4. Why digestive enzymes have been added in MightyX Gold Whey Protein?
- Digestive enzymes in MightyX Whey Gold ensure that whey protein isolate gets digested easily and does not leave the body without being utilized.
- Moreover, digestive enzymes reduce stomach discomfort related to protein digestion, for people with sensitive stomachs.