L-Glutamine Supplements Online in IndiaGlutamine is an amino acid which is present in large amounts (about 60 %) in our muscles.
Whenever we are doing heavy exercises, the glutamine within the muscles deplete at a fast rate. That is when the muscles are damaged and we feel tired. If the muscles are not repaired back, it can lead to inflammation, a low energy level, a slower response time and a decreased amount of muscle fluid.
All these symptoms together lead to a slower muscle recovery process delaying and limiting muscle gain.
Bodybuilders and those who exercise dedicatedly in the gym cannot afford long hours of muscle recovery time and as they need to start their workouts again. Therefore, they require faster muscle recovery.
This is where Glutamine powder is helpful. Whenever glutamine is available, muscles can recover faster from strenuous exercise. Research has shown that glutamine helps with reduction in inflammation, tissue hydration, and the building of new muscle proteins.
Benefits of L-Glutamine
- Keeps the immune system strong: Whether exercising or not, glutamine can play a strong role in enhancing immune function as it not only promotes muscle recovery but also reduce the possibility of becoming sick from an exercise-induced suppressed immune system. In addition, glutamine will give you daily energy, strength, and stamina even when you are most susceptible to disease or sickness.
- Rapid absorption in the gut:
Glutamine possesses many characteristics that promotes faster absorption and less harm in the gut, making it a better choice for your body.
Positive effect on muscle repair
Along with a good diet, amino acids, and protein, glutamine can provide rewarding health benefits when taken after a workout or in the evening before bed. Given the fact that glutamine has such a positive benefit on muscle tissue repair and immune function, utilizing glutamine would be help to reduce injury and improve overall health.
- Vital role in metabolism: Glutamine plays a vital role in the metabolism of protein providing a positive nitrogen balance in the anabolic state as a key nitrogen supplier to various parts of the body.
- Glutamine and hormones: Glutamine is a precursor to growth-hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH). The latter releases growth hormone. The growth hormone helps to increase the rate of muscle growth.
- Energy Production: Glutamine has the potential to initiate muscle glycogen from blood glucose. This generates energy production during exercise. By slowly increasing the availability of glucose to your skeletal muscles during exercise may increase exercise performance, intensity, and recovery, particularly during repeated bouts of intense resistance training. Glutamine also aids in the removal of amino acids, pyruvate, and other by-products of energy metabolism in your muscles, thereby enhancing your recovery in between sets of resistance training exercises.
Over-training syndrome is associated with symptoms like extreme tiredness, insomnia, weakness, faster heart rate and decreased muscle strength due to exercising more fiercely and frequently than your body is capable of handling often experienced by body builders and gym freaks. The sufferers of this condition are mainly bodybuilders and weight lifters who tend to over train themselves for faster results. Glutamine supplementation acts like a saviour in such conditions by increasing the rate of muscle recovery following exercise due to an increase in the rate of protein synthesis in your muscles.
Pure glutamine powder is available in L-Glutamine form and MightyX L-Glutamine is one of the best Glutamine supplement in India. One scoop provides 5 grams of L-Glutamine which is excellent to repair the work out cells in the body.
GLUTAMINE IS A MUSCLE SAVIOUR- TEAM NUTRIFYT