Is there an easy way out?
"It is easy to work out every day, it is easy to concentrate on your diet every day. However, the human tendency of getting bored very easily from a routine is a huge obstacle for those who want to achieve a goal. A motivational drive is required to keep it going till the end as there is no end. There is only a road which shows the path to success which we all need to follow wholeheartedly with such a zeal and compassion that looking back just seems silly and the goal seems nearer and nearer." Motivation is an internal process that makes a person move toward a goal. It is intangible. It can only be inferred by noting a person’s behavior.
A Motivational Theory
Drive reduction theories of motivation suggest that people act in order to reduce needs and maintain a constant physiological state. For example, people eat in order to reduce their need for food. Example: People sometimes eat even when they don’t feel hungry.
Staying motivated for fitness can sometimes be a struggle but keeping active is crucial to maintaining long-term health for your heart and body. From tips about setting reasonable expectations, to advice about breaking up the monotony, we will help you achieve you’re the long-term fitness that your heart will thank you for.
- Identify your fitness goals
- Making a commitment to fitness
- Do not work out alone, have a partner with you
- Do not let excuses hold you back from your fitness goal.
- Don’t get discouraged when you hit a fitness plateau. Instead take it as an opportunity to make positive changes to your routine.
- You set goals, stuck to them and accomplished what you set out to do - now it’s time to celebrate! Reward yourself for a job well done with these tips.
- Before you overstep your limits, it’s important to consider what your heart can handle.
Some Motivational Thoughts
- “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but don’t nobody want to lift heavy ass weights!” – Ronnie Coleman
- “If you’re capable of sending a legible text message between sets, you probably aren’t working hard enough.” – Dave Tate
- “Rule of thumb: Eat for what you’re going to be doing and not for what you have done. Don’t take in more than you’re willing to burn off.” – Lee Haney
- “If I Have To Die Tonight , If This Weight Is Going To Kill Me Tonight, SO BE IT! I’m Dying Where I Wanna Be…” -Kai Greene
- “Being negative and lazy is a disease that leads to pain, hardships, depression, poor health and failure. Be proactive and give a damn to achieve success!” – Phil Heath
- “It took me 20 years of hard training to get the physique I have today. What you need is what I had – belief in yourself! – Branch Warren
- “The road to nowhere is paved with excuses.” – Mark Bell
- “Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith there is no anxiety and no doubt – just absolute confidence in yourself.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.” – Henry Rollins
DRIVE YOUR MOTIVATION ON THE WHEELS OF NEVER ENDING HOPE :)