Posted By 0 Comment(s) 782 View(s) Recipe
Are you fed up of your boring banana shake as breakfast? Presenting you an interesting breakfast option for your daily workout. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day irrespective of the type of diet you might be following. The thumb rule is to have your breakfast like a king.
- 1/2 cup of Whole Oats
- 1/2 cup Egg Whites
- 1 scoop of MightyX Anabolic Mass Gainer
- 1/2 Medium (3-5 inches in length) Banana
- Stevia to Sweeten
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend for a smooth consistency.
- Heat stovetop skillet to medium high heat and pour mixture onto skillet.
- Cook for about a minute each side, flipping often to keep from burning.
- Makes about 3 medium pancakes.
- Top with banana slices
- Top with 1 tablespoon of vanilla Greek yogurt
- Top with 1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter
- Top with sprinkle of cinnamon
- Top with syrup
- Substitute banana for 1/2 cup of blueberries for blueberry pancakes
Energy: 410 kcal
PANCAKE IS YOUR BREAFAST FRIEND- TEAM NUTRIFYT
For more information on products, please visit www.nutrifyt.com
Leave a Comment