If you think that by drinking carbonated beverages and having junk food you will gain weight, then it is time to halt and think whether it is the right step! If you are underweight and your target is to gain a balanced amount of muscle mass and subcutaneous fat yet not a bunch of unhealthy belly fat and a high cholesterol level, then you will have to monitor your diet carefully. There are plenty of people who in spite of having a normal weight become victims of Type 2 diabetes, cardio vascular disease and other health problems which are often associated with obesity. Furthermore, it is very easy to fall in the trap of hypercholesterolemia where a person eats excessive amount of fat (bad fat) to gain weight and eventually ends up having a high cholesterol blood sugar level. Weight gain is NOT EQUAL to fat consumption. It is beyond and much more than just this.
Now let's look at different effective ways to gain Healthy weight fast, without ruining your health at the same time.
10 Healthy Tips to Gain Weight:
- Don't drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories.
- Eat more often. Squeeze in an additional meal or snack whenever you can, such as before bed. The thumb rule is to have small and frequent meals (at least 6 to 7 meals a day).
- Drink milk. Drinking whole milk to quench thirst is a simple way to get in more high-quality protein and calories. You can add fruits, nuts, vanilla essence or even coconut milk to add to the calorie content.
- Try weight gainer shakes. If you are really struggling then you can try weight gainer shakes. These are very high in protein, Carbs and calories. MightyX Pro Mass Gainer provides you with all the essential ingredients for your weight gain process.
- Use bigger plates. Definitely use large plates if you are trying to get in more calories, as smaller plates cause people to automatically eat less.
- Add a little cream to your coffee. This is a simple way to add in more calories to your diet.
- Get quality sleep. Sleeping properly is very important for muscle growth and weight gain.
- Eat your protein first and vegetables last. If you have a mix of foods on your plate, eat the calorie-dense and protein-rich foods first. Eat the vegetables last.
- Don't smoke. Smokers tend to weigh less than non-smokers, and quitting smoking often leads to weight gain. Avoid alcohol as it is an incorrect way to gain weight.
- Exercising is as important as your diet. Do not miss out on your daily exercise of 20 minutes. You can start by beginner level yoga which would not only boost your metabolism but help in muscle gain.
YOU CAN DO IT, JUST DON’T GIVE UP- TEAM NUTRIFYT
Leave a Comment